Schedule an Apologist
If you would like to have an apologist come and speak to your church, institution, or school you can contact us by phone or email and we would be happy to help you set up a time for this to take place. If you are unsure of what this would typically look like we have provided a general outline for you.
Below is a possible outline of what this would look like.
The conference can have one speaker dealing with one or more topics that are interwoven together.
The speaker can give one or two talks (lectures) on these topics
At the end of the chapel or conference meeting, there will be a 15 min – 30 min Q&A session dealing with the topics at hand.
This is only a sample outline, and can be changed to fit the needs of your church, institution, or school.
For your convenience, we have provided a list of topics that our team deals with regularly.
1. Is the New Testament Reliable?
2. Is there evidence the Resurrection actually happened?
3. What does it mean to be human?
4. What does it mean to be living in a Post-Truth culture?
5. What is Truth?
6. Answering Epicurus: If God is all good and omnipotent then why does evil exist?
7. Does Science prove God does not exist?
8. How can it be reasonable for Christians to claim knowledge of an objective truth?
9. What is the difference between absolute and relative truth?
10. Do all religions ultimately point to the same God? Why or why not?
11. What extra-biblical evidence is there that Jesus existed (as a historical person)?
12. Did Jesus claim to be God?
13. Who selected what books are in the Bible, and how were they chosen?
14. How can we know that the Bible we have today is a reliable record of the original writings?
15. What does it mean that the universe appears to be “finely tuned?”
16. Does Atheism really exist?